Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Why?

Do I have to be reminded all the time with little things of my loss. Today at work I wanted to listen to some music on pandora.com (great site) and I couldn't remember my password. I did the email reminder to get my password and it flashed up on the screen. I had to take a quick second and catch my breath. It seems that during my pregnancy everything revolved around my babies and my password was babies...why? I had this happen the other day too when I tried to log onto a mommy site. It was twins with a #. Little things sometimes can be so frustrating. It just reminds me that at the beginning of my pregnancy I was so excited and full of hope. I need to remember this feeling daily to remind myself that God will provide. It seems that I use this saying several times a day to get through days like this...