Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Goodbye Little Sister

Hair done by Nanny Ashee
Wardrobe by Auntie

Ash and GI JOE





Bronson playing with his toy from Auntie SHE SHE (Yes, she has lots of nicknames)

I will never forget these past two months. I didn't know at times if I could get through it, but we did and I am so glad that we had the opportunity to have my sister, Ashley live with us for awhile. We have been able to really sit down and talk. Bronson has gotten to have lots of special cuddle time in the wee hours of the morning and I have been able to build a closer bond with my little sister.


There was a time in our lives that Ash and I weren't very close, but in the past couple of years we have gotten really close. I am sure going to miss her during this new journey in her life. I am already going to be counting down the days until May. I know that she won't be gone forever, but it is going to be hard to have her several states away. Good luck Nanny Ash!!! Bronson is already pointing his chubby little finger towards your room wondering where you went. We will be praying that all your dreams come true. We love you!!!!