Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Feeling better...

In the past couple of weeks I had been having a hard time with feeling super lonely. I think that part of this is because I had been feeling like I never had any time to work on my friendships. I felt that I was always having to cancel or change plans because of family obligations or for fear that Bronson might get sick from my friends' kids. Things have been slowly getting better. Kyle and I are getting less scared that our son is going to constantly catch something and I have been making more time for myself. (Without feeling guilty)

Tonight was wonderful!!! I left Bronson with Matt for a little bit until Kyle came to hang out with him, while Alex and I went out to a very yummy dinner. It was so nice to be able to catch up. It is also nice to be reminded that I do have great friends that live in Dallas. I am thankful that I am beginning to feel like myself again. I promise for all of you that read this that I have been flaky to in the past year, I am slowly starting to feel better and will be more available this year. I feel that making this effort is going to start changing things for me.