Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The best thing about November...

Smiling at mommy
Watching the Beavers win wearing his lucky shirt with Uncle Jimmy



Getting a bath in the sink from daddy

The best thing about November is my husband's birthday. He just turned 28 this past week and it made me laugh to think that this was the 12th birthday of his that we have spent together. I am so overwhelmed to have him in my life. I would have never guessed that in 6th grade the boy that sat a couple of seats away from me would someday become my best friend, lover, and the father of my children. I don't want this to be a sappy email, but I just wanted to drop a quick blog to say that there is something wonderful about the month of November. This month has been foreshadowed by lots of sadness, but instead of focusing on the hurtful things of this month I am trying my best to let happiness overshadow any of the sadness.


Here is a few quick pictures to share of our time with two of our best friends. Kyle got his best b-day present on the 11th, one day after his birthday. Bronson has began saying da-da all the time. It was combined with some gibberish that we couldn't understand. Finally tonight he got the gibberish under control and we soon realized that he is saying, good-boy da-da, good boy da-da. Way too cute. Kyle constantly tells our son that he is a good boy and this is by far such a gift for Kyle to hear. We were both melting inside after hearing our little boy say these cute words.