Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another Reason to Exercise

I have been walking consistently for a couple of weeks with my friend Jodie. We have a great time and I feel better knowing that I am getting my body to move at night and not just laying on the couch with a good book. Yesterday was my 2nd day since this journey to really make my body sweat. My co-worker and I started our workout off by running around the indoor gym at Western Oregon University and then followed it with an intense work-out consisting of different segments from the P90X workout. I loved it! What I love even more about the workout is that I am a really good sore today. The best part is that my net calorie intake for yesterday is -1,111. No I did not expend that many calories from my workout, but combined with sleep and normally being awake I am doing well. I think this motivates me even more to increase my exercise program.

Right before my weight started going up again