Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had to change our plans last minute this year and stay on this side of the mountain for Thanksgiving. Kyle and I were both bummed that we couldn't make it over to see Grandpa Kerfoot, but believe that everything worked out pretty well. We spent the day with my mom and sisters, Alexis and Austin. We had a wonderful meal and lots of cuddling with our two adorable kiddos. Bronson and Olivia love each other so much and I enjoy watching them develop their skills of imagination and play. We decided to take advantage of an empty nice house and are staying the weekend at Ann and Bill's while they are gone. Their house is so cozy and warm and has TV. I don't know if I have mentioned before they we have not had TV in our house for over a year. I really don't miss it except on loooonnnnggg weekends. It is nice to be able to veg out and relax without committing to watching a 2 hour movie.

This is also the first year in quite some time that I will not be shopping. I honestly have not missed it at all. I love shopping with my wonder MIL, but sometimes it is nice to not have to deal with the crowds and chaos. Tonight will be a little hectic because I have to travel with Black Friday traffic up to Portland to pick up my little sister, Ashley. She will be moving in with us for the next little while as she is pregnant with my nephew due at the end of April. We are excited to be able to have She She back in Oregon and thankful that we are in a position to be able to help her out. She will also be helping us out with watching Bronson a couple of days a week. We are so thankful for our life and the many blessings that we have seen in 2010!
Aunties holding our lovies

Their true personalities

My guys biting their lips while watching TV

Cousins Thanksgiving 2010

Alexis and Amber 2010

Beautiful table Thanksgiving 2010