Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where have I been?


These past couple of weeks have went by in a whirlwind. I realized tonight that I still haven't even deposited Kyle's paycheck. No, I am not depressed. I just have a lot on my mind lately. Kyle and I are doing really good at getting things done around our house. I even managed to purchase a new rug for our living room that I LOVE! We had picked it out over a month ago, but I had to wait until it went on sale before buying it. I am trying to have patience when I really want something for our house. I know that we have lived here for 1 1/2 years, but I can't always have everything right away. Sales are a good thing and it makes you appreciate your purchase all the more when you wait and get it for a decent price. Our living room and dining room are really starting to come together. This place is finally starting to feel like a home. I think that until a couple of months ago I still kind of missed our 1st place. It wasn't very big, but it just felt finished from the time that we moved in. I think that it helped that it had such a BEAUTIFUL backyard. I miss having a nice backyard, but that will happen soon here. It is on our list of things to do this summer, but we are not going to stress about it.


Bronson no longer crawls. It is amazing how much he is changing. It is kind of sad, but happy at the same time. Today I caught him making sound effects with his little toy Einstein. It made me realize that all of the sudden is passing through the baby stage. I am lucky that he still loves to cuddle me for sometimes hours a day, but I know that soon this will change. He is such a great little guy, despite his recent ability to throw tantrums. Everyone says that it will pass, but I am not taking this stage very easily. Most of the time it seems that his anger is directed towards me. I don't know why!!! Whenever I start to get a little fed up, I remember that his strong will and determination are the reasons that he is here today.


Well, I better go to bed tonight. This coming weekend marks our first car show of the season and Kyle and I have lots to get done. I need to go pay the bills! I enclosed a picture of our little monkey that always motivates me to get a move on.