Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bronson: 14 Months




It is hard to believe that Bronson is 14 months old today. It is also amazing to realize that he has now officially been home for 1 year. His homecoming day was the 26th of February. On March 3rd will be his original due date. He is getting so big and it seems that his development is growing exponentially. Until one week before his first birthday he didn't have any teeth and now he is sporting 6 new ones. He continues to make me one happy mommy and I am so incredibly blessed to have him as my son. Just today he made me laugh so hard when he decided to start playing a game while he was asleep. In his sleep he kept smearing me with kisses and laughing. I was cracking up because the kid was totally asleep while doing this. He must have been dreaming or something. It was way too funny!!!

Here are Bronson's newest stats:

-I moved him forward facing, I will not disclose his weight right now!!! (It is close enough)
-He has six teeth
-He says all sorts of baby words, but his favorite continues to be dada
-He says mama the entire time he eats
-He can take several steps on his own, but chooses to hold on to the ottoman to get around
-He is starting to climb things, including into the bathtub and up the stairs
-He continues to have days when he doesn't eat, it worries me but I know it won't last
-He LOVES monkeys!!! He got a new one today and can't quite pick it up which is making him go crazy.