Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

World's Best Daddy



Happy Father's Day Kyle...You are the most precious daddy to our son. I am so amazed each and everyday at how sensitive and caring you are to our baby boy. Bronson loves you so much and I never question the intensity of your love for him. I know that you may not enjoy the picture that I posted, but this was the picture that was taken just minutes before our son was born. You were so nervous for what was to come and yet you seemed so cool and calm for me. You have been there through thick and thin lately and during our journey at the NICU you drove hours a day for just the chance to hold our baby for 30 minutes. It is hard to believe that all of this happened less than six months ago. I couldn't have made it through any of this without your love. You are super amazing. I was just reading another of my friend's blog and noticed that she also felt tears in her eyes when watching her husband and son together. This phenomenon happens to me daily. I love the way that you love Bronson. It melts my heart to hear you call him sweetheart. It makes me so happy to watch the interactions that the two of you have. He is so lucky to have you in his life. Yet, we are so lucky to have him. Thanks for always being there and for your incredible ability to be the greatest husband and father. Also, here's a wonderful thanks to the father that raised you. We love you Huey...You are so special to us and men like Kyle are made from great fathers like you. Happy First Father's Day to you baby...

I have included a video of Bronson's birth...one of those special moments. You can hear the nervousness in Kyle's voice, but he instantly went into parent mode...

P.S. As for Bronson, we are now having to keep his recovery private. If you would like to know how he is doing, please email me or call. For the most part he is doing better. His antibiotics made he stomach feel terrible and now that he is off of them, he is doing better. Keep him in your prayers. As of now it looks like he has to have another surgery.