Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Too cute...

I just had to write a quick note to let you know that Bronson now laughs out loud. It is the cutest thing in the world. The newest thing is that right before he begins to laugh, his whole body will shake. Kyle and I are completely smitten with him. It is amazing to see how quickly he is growing up. Lots of people have said that between four and six months they will take leaps and bounds in their development...he is sure amazing us with his abilities.

The home health nurse came over yesterday and measured and weighed Bronson. I was really excited to get her evaluation because everyone keeps telling me that he looks like a normal six month old. Well, she assured me that he is still small according to his due date. (March 3rd). He is at 7% for weight and 5% for height. He isn't even on the charts for his birthdate. I can't believe my baby is going to be six whole months old. Stay tuned for his monthly updates...