Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

The Perfect Man

I saw a post yesterday on Pinterest that said Dance with God and He will let the perfect man cut in. Is anyone really perfect besides Jesus Christ? I happen to believe that Kyle was wonderfully and perfectly made as part of God's perfect plan. He is PERFECT for me. No one is truly perfect; however I believe when you follow God's direction you can find the perfect partner to walk this journey of life.

December 27, 2012 we celebrated our 9th anniversary and I have to say that it was one of the best dates that we have had in a very long time. Nothing was planned ahead of time. The only thing that was certain is that we had an entire evening to spend entirely with each other. At the last minute we decided to eat at The Ram in Salem and then grab a movie and relax at home. Our dinner conversation was EXACTLY what my heart needed. Kyle and I both spent time being open and honest with each other about the scariest time in our life and how that period of time had changed us. We talked about our son in heaven and how that tiny moment in our lives when we laid eyes on him our hearts stopped for a brief moment. Neither of us had ever imagined such pain and sorrow. Kyle admitted that although he felt guilty saying it his darkest time wasn't until nearly a month later when our miracle boy Bronson coded in his arms. I love that this man has seen me at my worst moments and still holds my hand and prays with me during our rough times.

As I look at this picture above it speaks to me on so many levels. You can tell by my eyes that I am not sure of the situation. I had just learned that I would be having twins. I did not know if they were boys, girls, or one of each. I was sick constantly. The only thing I did know was that I had a husband that was beyond excited to be having twins and that I knew without a doubt in the world would be the BEST daddy ever. We have both aged so much in the past 5 years emotionally, but I can say that even with the hurt, pain, and tears I am so thankful for each of the memories with this perfect man for me.