Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

Bronson has had an amazing day. Nana got him a full NASA costume and he thought it would be a wonderful Christmas outfit for Christmas Eve service. Ashley wasn't able to make it over the mountain to celebrate because of her recent hospital stay, but praise God she got out in time to spend Christmas  with Oaklen and Joe. Bronson has kept me quite entertained the last couple of days and he showed me several off the cuff impressions from movies. He was able to do Mrs. Doubtfire, Casper, Sgt. Bilko, Ed, Monkey Spy, Nightmare before Christmas, Toy Story, Cop and a Half, and Big Daddy (from the time daddy let him watch it while fast forwarding scenes.) I have not laughed that hard in a long time.

I am so glad that we decided to make Christmas Eve service at Grace a priority. It was such a blessing to me. The other big blessing was being able to spend lots of time snuggling my 3 month old nephew Hanson. I am an extremely Auntie and Mommy.