Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Due Date

World's Most Precious Picture (despite my appearance) Holding Bronson the 1st time 12-28-07

Bronson arrives home 2-26-08
The past few days have went by in a whirlwind. The dates haven't gone unnoticed, but we did manage to pass Bronson's homecoming anniversary without much fanfare. Bronson has officially been home for 3 years. It seems forever ago that we celebrated his 3rd birthday. This feeling of forever is a fraction of how it felt when he spent 60 days in the NICU after being born. I am so thankful today that I have a healthy and thriving little boy. I know that there are many families today that aren't able to celebrate their successful NICU stories. I walk for March for Babies because I believe in their mission. I want EVERY baby to be born healthy. No parent should have to leave the hospital empty handed. February 29, 2008 was my original due date. After discovering that I was pregnant with twins they changed the due date to March 3, 2008. These dates still bring a little smile to my face because it was a day that I looked forward to. While I was pregnant I pictured Kyle and I carrying two infant seats out the hospital. No mom intends or imagines having a preemie, but once you do it is hard to imagine the dream of a healthy baby being born. Help me with my March for Babies on April 30, 2011 by donating online at: www.marchforbabies.org/amberdeets or www.marchforbabies.org/bronsondeets