Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wonderful things coming my way...











Today the mail was full of wonderful surprises. Our dear friend, Snow sent us some beautiful hats to sell in our upcoming fundraiser. We were SUPER excited and Bronson decided to do a Little modeling of his own. I had to kindly remind him that Snow's hats are for other babies and his head is a bit too big, but oh well. I also finished a project that I have been thinking about since I began this fundraiser idea. I didn't end up exactly how I planned; but I think that it turned out well. To make a long story short I was going to make candles in baby food jars, but when I saw the price for all the candle making stuff I had to rethink the plan. My sister and I decided to dress up the jars a bit more and put votives in the bottom. Tell me what you think...