Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Jack n' Linds

A new adventure is starting. My MIL, Ann, and myself have decided to start a small business. We are calling it Jack & Linds. It will be an online handmade baby boutique. We will be making all sorts of things that people usually pay tons of money for less. One main item that we will be selling is hand knitted hats for baby girls and boys. My MIL is very talented and her hats are gorgeous. So far she has made several to debut at our Jackson Deets Memorial Fundraiser. All proceeds from this event will go to March of Dimes, however, if someone wants items after the event we will be listing several items on our new website. After our fundraiser, $1 of every item purchased from our boutique will be donated to March of Dimes. Please visit my new website at www.jackandlinds.blogspot.com As I learn more about this online adventure, I will fill you in.