Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

New November

Years ago, I wrote a blog titled, November Neverland. I remember thinking when I wrote that that I couldn't imagine ever going through the month of November with a smile on my face. To even think that I could get through the 18th or 20th of November without a tear shed was something that I could hardly imagine. I am super happy and full of praise to report that God delivered me a "God-sized" amount of love and support this year. I not only got through both days successfully, but I felt such love and support from my friends. I didn't do anything sentimental or blogworthy, but I truly enjoyed those days. I did what one of my friends described as turning the days into "love days."

I know without a doubt that I have a sweet little baby waiting for me in heaven. I like to think of Jackson as my anchor in heaven. Instead of being sad that he had to leave me and I never got the chance to hold him here on earth I am choosing to smile that is safe and in the arms of Jesus. The Lord has blessed me more than I am able to even explain when he granted me the ability to be Bronson's mommy. My son delights me and gives me comparisons that I know mirror just a glimpse of how much the Lord loves me. God is so good!

I don't want a moment to pass in my life that I don't offer praise to God for loving me. This month has been amazing on so many levels. As I wrote about before the Women's Retreat that our church held was just what my heart needed to mend relationships in my heart and to tear down walls so that others had the chance to ask me about my relationship with the Lord. Please continue to pray that my testimony would be used for His kingdom. I am very excited about the stirring that it has already done in a few women's hearts.

December will be a month of many celebrations. We are taking our son to Disneyland to celebrate his 6th birthday. Kyle and I will also be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and I beyond excited to surprise him more than I ever have. I will be blogging about this surprise after the fact as it is probably the most romantic thing that I have ever planned. My love tank is very full and I am so thankful.