Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year's 2011

Ash in her new kitchen

B and I for New Year's Eve

Grandpa George and Bronson

Watching the fireworks

Daddy and B

She She and Bronson (He loves her so much)
Ash and Joe got the keys to their new house the day before Christmas Eve so Kyle, Bronson, and I invited ourselves over to her house for New Year's to help her with the move. It was a very quiet evening highlighted by the beautiful view from her back deck to be able to watch all of the fireworks. I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed when I realized that it was the first New Year's in a long time that I was able to spend with my little sister and Dad. God has provided us so many miracles and trials in 2011 and I pray that 2012 brings so many blessings to my family. My Dad is starting college for the first time and my little sister is beginning her new life in Redmond, Oregon.