Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Bronson turns 4

December 28th
Bronson's desire to have our house all decorated for Christmas

Eating his 2nd cupcake


Playing with the girls


Olivia and Parker

Bronson and Mia
December is a very busy month for us. Bronson turned 4 on the 28th and had a HUGE birthday party complete with lots of family, friends, food, and a pinata. The pinata turned out to be a huge melt down as Bronson didn't want anyone to break his motorcycle, but I think that overall it was lots of fun. Bronson was beyond spoiled and enjoyed having several friends over to run around the house and have gun wars. I didn't realize how many toy guns he owned until I realized that he had enough to outfit each and every friend and their dads. I am so thankful that we have so many people in our lives that love Bronson and enjoy spending time with him. He has made so many leaps and bounds to become such a strong and healthy little boy. I took him to the doctor's on the 29th and he is the 47% for weight (weighing just over 35 lbs) and 75% for height. He is such a smart boy and continues to amaze everyone including his doctor by some of the funny things that he has to say. His most recent conversation at the doctor's office was that he kept making himself throw up because Mommy's dog lady friend had gotten dog hair in his mouth and he just couldn't get it out. This cracked us up. I look forward to what this year has to offer Bronson. Four just seems so much older than 3. I can't believe that my little tiny miracle baby is now so big!