Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

March for Babies: 2010

 Sarah Elizabeth May
Emma Rose May

 Jamie Olsen, Karrie Bowen, and Slayde Olsen
 Daddy and Bronson
 Christen and me
 The boys
 The girls
 Slayde Olsen
 Emma, Jim, and Anna
Me (Self Portrait)

 Me and Bronson



With the help from my awesome team we raised over $5200 this year. I am overwhelmed and can't begin to thank all of our family and friends that participated by either walking or supporting us financially. We had some very generous donors this year and it seems like even in this recession people helped us to more than double our goal. Thanks again to the following walkers: The May Family, The Olsen Family, Karrie Bowen, The Robeson Family, The Galvan Family, Jim Starker, Christen Oien, Shellene and Austin Foster, Tim Ayoutt, Christina Mack, Michelle and Bree Kobold, Hannah (Bree's friend), Alexis and Olivia, and anyone else that showed up and I forgot to mention. You all mean so much to me and I appreciate you walking in our event. I look forward to many years of Marching for Babies.

Not only did we raise $5200 that goes straight to March of Dimes, but our corporate sponsors matched certain donations and donated 2 years of prenatal vitamins and 3 cases of diapers to a family in need. We are so happy to help those in our community.