Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Song for Bronson


Recently we had our photos taken by our friend from church, Doug Harms. He did a wonderful job and we were so happy with all of the pictures. In the words of his wife Dee, the slideshow that he made for us brought tears to our eyes. Everything goes together so well, including the song. I had never heard the song before...it shows that I haven't even listened to the radio since November because of being in the hospital. Anyways, I wanted to post this song for Bronson it says so much without going into a huge story.



Mark Harris -

Find Your Wings

From the album The Line Between The Two


It's only for a moment you are mine to hold

The plans that heaven has for you

Will all too soon unfold

So many different prayers I'll pray

For all that you might do

But most of all I'll want to know

You're walking in the truth

And If I never told you

I want you to knowAs I watch you grow


Chorus:

I pray that God would fill your heart with dreams

And that faith gives you the courage

To dare to do great things

I'm here for you whatever this life brings

So let my love give you roots

And help you find your wings


May passion be the wind

That leads you through your days

And may conviction keep you strong

Guide you on your way

May there be many moments

That make your life so sweet

Oh, but more than memories


Chorus:


It's not living if you don't reach for the sky

I'll have tears as you take off
But I'll cheer as you fly


Chorus:


Such a simple song with so much to say...Thanks Doug for this wonderful photo session!!!