Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

Olivia Brooke

The following is very mushy and girlie, but very lovely about my neice...

Okay, for all of you that have been viewing my pics lately you have seen the gorgeous pics of my neice, Olivia Brooke. She is the sweetest baby in the entire world. I have lots of little ones in my life, but I can't even describe the void that Miss Livie has filled in my life. My heart actually aches when I don't get to see her for a whole week. This must have to do with the fact that you get to see a little human being that is part of your own family.

I think all of girls, Ashley, Austin and Alexis can attest that Olivia Brooke has changed our lives more than we could have ever imagined. I don't think Lexi has had a day go by that at least one of her sisters or mom are over visiting. None of us can stay away. Mom is so cute with all the things that she does for her grand-daughter. Did I mention that Mom wants to be called Nana? It is sooooo cute how Mom dresses her up and is so anxious to share about our newest little bundle of joy in the family. I can just say that Olivia does not lack for love in any way. Sometimes we might all even be smothering her a bit.

Alexis is a great mommy and has picked up on the job faster than I could even imagine. Olivia is sooo crazy about her mommy and the same goes for Lexi. The way that those two look at each other is one of the most beautiful moments in the world.

All of us love Olivia, but I never thought that I would hear Ashley say how much she just can't stay away. She is soooo crazy about her that I don't even get much cuddle time when she is around. It is great how all of us have just gathered this baby up with lots of love and attention.

One thing I constantly keep in mind is that Olivia and her Auntie Austin have almost the exact same age difference between them as I do with Austin. It is remarkable to think that 13 years ago my littlest baby sister was this small and tiny. Did I also mention that Livie looks a whole lot like her Auntie Austin? (it must be the hair) Austin is very good with her and I am glad that she is getting so much practice, because by the time I have my kids she will be a well trained baby sitter.

This whole experience has just been so great. I am still as devoted to my other little ones, but I never knew how much different it is to see your own flesh and blood sister experience something so wonderful. I just have to say I LOVE MY SISTERS SOOOO MUCH.

Read my next blog to hear more about my beautiful sisters!!!!