Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

Christmas Surprises


So far this Christmas season has been great!!! We just got done with one of the best Christmas Eve's we have had in years. Kyle and I hosted dinner at our house for my entire side of the family. We had 11 people total at my house with one little extra Christmas Angel. Olivia Brooke was born on the 23rd at 1:50 and lucky Auntie Amber got to have her over today all day. I can't even describe how much I love her already. I guess you already know I loved her before she was born, but she is just sooooooo perfect.

Kyle and I were driving home (his parents) this evening for Christmas and commenting on how great everyone was today. We both had a blast. We did a Mexican Fiesta theme and the food and fellowship was awesome. It was also fun getting to know Jacob and the new Joe a bit better. Both guys kind of grew out of their shell and got their first inauguration into this primarily all girl family. I guess Chuck and Kyle are getting a little more testotorone in the family. Pardon the spelling!!! It was great getting to spend some time with all my sissies and enjoying all of my family. I am just sooo happy.

Gifts were also great. Everyone loved what we got for them and I had to give Kyle his big gift a bit early. He came home just as I was unloading it from the car. So what for trying to hide it for the past month. I got him a hugh Craftsmas tool box. He loves it, but I wanted to have it set up before he saw it. My mom and Chuck also did great. I got a Versace handbag and some awesome boots from them. I LOVE THEM!!!! Kyle's favorite gift is an old fashioned tin sign that my baby sister Aussie got for him. I am sure that he will be hanging it up the next chance he gets.

Well, I better head off to bed. I am soooo tired. Lots of excitement and not much rest yet. I am looking forward to tomorrow spending some time with the wonderful foursome of Deets. Love to you all and have a great and happy holidays!!!

Love Amber