Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July

Bronson with Philomath Frolic and Rodeo Queen Alyssa Miller
Proud Winner of Best Corvette
He loves his choice of Corvettes, in Uncle Rick's 2005 Corvette

"Oh my, I just can't decide which one to drive." In Grandpa Huey's 1980 Corvette
Hanging out with Auntie Christen at her house
That's right our "All American Boy"
Mommy and Bronson watching fireworks
Bronson sitting on Uncle Jason's Harley...




Well, it has been just about a year since I started writing in this online journal. I remember that last year's 4th of July was mixed with so much anticipation of what was yet to come. I happily pregnant and didn't have any clue of the emotional journey that I was beginning to ride. Last year's 4th was lots of fun, but could not have beat the feeling of this year.






Kyle and I had such a wonderful time with our baby boy on Friday night. We spent the afternoon BBQ hopping as I will call it. Bronson and I started off the day a bit grumpy, but I decided to put him the car and take him to GG's to visit a few relatives. It was nice for him to be able to meet his GREAT-GREAT Grandpa Wafford. He also got to hang out with his cousin Olivia and got smeared with plenty of sticky kisses from her. They love each other so much and I enjoy watching the two of them cuddle up together. Here is a little sneak peak of some of the cute pictures of them together at GG's.





After we left GG's, we went home and picked up daddy and then went over to Auntie Christen's for a BBQ. It felt really weird not having Uncle Jim there (he had back surgery on Thursday and wasn't able to come.) But Uncle Jason came for the event and there was fun had by all. It was so amazing watching his little eyes light up as he watched the fireworks. I wish that I could have captured his excitement in a little bottle to save for later. He even "ahhed" a couple of times. It was so precious.





Today we went to the annual Philomath Car Show to watch daddy win his 3rd award for "Best Corvette." It was lots of fun. Bronson had fun getting his picture taken with our family friend Alyssa Miller, Philomath Frolic and Rodeo Queen and car hopping from car to car getting his cute face photographed. We finished the night visiting Uncle Jim and watching a movie. Well, enough writing for tonight. We have to get some sleep for church tomorrow. I love three day weekends!!!